PART I. GENERAL INFORMATION
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, then please contact us using the contact details provided at the bottom of this Policy.
We recommend that you read this Policy in full to ensure you are fully informed. This Policy includes:
PART II. WHAT WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
1. Information you give us
- You may provide us with personal information, when you use our Website, correspond with us, or enter into any of our competitions, promotions, or surveys. Where we request information from you, we will collect the information set out in the relevant forms or pages. You may choose to provide additional information to us when you contact us or otherwise interact with us.
- If you download and use LAGBLASTER you will be required to create an online LAGBLASTER account (“Account”) before access will be granted. If you are a regular user of our Website but not a user of the LAGBLASTER, you may also wish to create an account with us.
- The information that you provide when setting up your Account may include your name, email address, and telephone number. If you register to hold an Account with us, you will also have a unique username and password which enables you to access your Account.
- If you choose to upgrade your LAGBLASTER Account via our Website, we will also collect your delivery address, billing address, and payment information in order to manage your payments. Please note that we will not be storing your payment information, this will be done via a third-party payments company (e.g. VNPAY).
- If you subscribe to receive our newsletter, we will ask you to provide us with your name and email address.
- If you contact us via email then we will collect your email address and the correspondence between us.
- The personal information that you provide to us will be used for the purposes made clear to you at the time you submit your information, for example for enabling you to use our Website and subscribing to or accessing LAGBLASTER, for administrative and troubleshooting purposes and/or (if we have appropriate permissions to do) to send you direct marketing communications. As explained in Section 3.b. below, we may also use this information for further purposes when combined with other information we collect about you.
2. Information we collect automatically via the Website
- When you visit our Website, we may automatically collect certain information from your device. The information collected may include your IP address, log-in information, location information, browser type, and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, information about your visit including the URL clickstream to, through, and from our Website, download errors, length of visits to certain pages and page interaction. We collect information automatically through the use of various technologies, including cookies and similar tracking technologies, and this is explained further in the “Cookies and other technologies” section below.
- We use the information we collect automatically: (i) to administer our Website and LAGBLASTER for internal operations including troubleshooting purposes; (ii) to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your devices; (iii) as part of our effort to keep our Website and LAGBLASTER safe and secure; (iv) to measure or understand the visitors to our Website and LAGBLASTER, where they come from and what content is of interest to them: (a) for analytics purposes; (b) to measure the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
3. Information we receive from other sources (including LAGBLASTER)
- We may receive and collect information about you if you use LAGBLASTER, including what games you play, how you interact with them, when and for how long whilst using LAGBLASTER. We use this information to improve our services and for the same reasons set out in paragraph 2.b. above.
- We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them (including information that is publicly available). For more information about the third-party service providers and partners that we work with, please see Part III Who we share your information with
- If you choose to connect or engage with our Website or LAGBLASTER via or in connection with a social media account or channel, we may receive certain information about you from your applicable social media provider. Exactly what information we might receive will depend on your social media privacy settings, but will typically include your basic profile information and email address. We use this information for the same reasons set out in paragraph 2.b. above.
- Where permitted by law, we may combine this information received from other sources, including from social media websites, with information that you provide to us and information we automatically collect about you, including using cookies. We may use this information and the combined information for learning more about your preferences as our customer, for enhancing your user experience on our Website, and for providing you with information, content, and offerings tailored to your needs.
4. Cookies and other technologies
- A cookie is a text file containing small amounts of information that can be sent to your browser and which may then be stored on Cookies are small files that are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer.
- This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script that is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
5. Links to other websites and social media
PART III. WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
1. Group companies, third-party services providers, and partners
- We may disclose your personal information to group companies, third party services providers, and/or partners that provide data processing services to us (for example, to support the delivery of, provide functionality on, or help to enhance the security of our Website or LAGBLASTER), or who otherwise process personal information for purposes that are described in this Policy or notified to you when we collect your personal information.
- Our service providers and partners fall into the following categories:
- Business partners
- Sub-contractors in technical, payment, and delivery services
- Advertising networks
- Analytics providers
- Search information providers
- Credit reference agencies
- Hosting providers
2. Competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court, or other third parties
- We may disclose your personal information to a competent law enforcement bodies, regulatory, government agencies, courts, or other third parties where we believe disclosure is necessary:
- As a matter of applicable law or regulation
- To exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or
- To protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
3. An actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisers)
- We may disclose your personal information to an actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with any actual or proposed purchase, merger, or acquisition of any part of our business, provided that we inform the buyer it must use your personal information only for the purposes disclosed in this Policy.
4. With your consent
- We may disclose your personal information to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
PART IV. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS AND OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
Depending on applicable law, you may have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “Contact us” heading below.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information or request the portability of your personal information. Again, you can do so by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “Contact us” heading below.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us using the contact details provided under the “Contact us” heading below.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the “Contact us” heading below. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
- We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws
PART V. DATA SECURITY, AND RETENTION
- We use appropriate technical, organizational, and administrative measures to protect any personal information we process about our visitors, our customers, and their end-users. Transmissions to and from secure areas of our Website are protected using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption.
- However, please note that no Internet transmission can ever be guaranteed 100% secure, so we encourage you to take care when disclosing personal information online and to use readily available tools, such as Internet firewalls, anti-virus, and anti-spyware software, and similar technologies to protect yourself online.
- Where you have a password, which enables you to access our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password secure and confidential.
2. Data retention
- We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements). This may mean we need to retain some information after you have closed your LAGBLASTER Account with us or stopped using LAGBLASTER.
- When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
PART VI. ABOUT US AND THIS POLICY
1. Changes to this Policy
2. Contact us
- This Website is maintained by IPTP Networks Da Nang Company Limited trading as LAGBLASTER.
- General Privacy Inquiries: Please submit any questions, concerns, or comments you have about this Privacy Statement or any requests concerning your Personal Data to our support team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us on 9th Floor, Da Nang Software Park, 02 Quang Trung Street, Thach Thang Ward, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City, Vietnam.